FITBIT C3 SETUP GUIDE – MAC & WINDOW 8.1
How to Set Up Your Fitbit Charge 3 on Windows 8.1
This is because of its actual hipsters. If you are not using a smartphone and still have not leaped Windows 10, you can get by just fine using a Windows 8.1 PC. The practice is a bit trickier since it entails downloading a free software program named Fitbit Connect. But do not worry; we will describe how to do this below.
- First, insert the radio sync dongle to a USB port in your PC. In case you’ve got a Fitbit Blaze, then you will notice you did not receive a dongle. The only two workarounds for this are (1) purchasing a dongle in the Fitbit Store or (2) updating to Windows 10.
- Head around to Fitbit’s UK installment site “fitbit charge 3 setup”
. You might have to choose your operating system i.e., PC, instead of Mac. Save the document, then launch it by double click on the icon — it needs to be called’FitbitConnect_Win. exe’. In the event that you found the document, you will discover that the Fitbit Link installer has started. Finally you’ll be motivated to’Setup a New Fitbit Device’. Select this option. Obey the instructions that will lead you through developing a new account and upgrading your tracker.
The best way to fitbit charge 3 setups on Mac
Lastly, the humble Mac. The Mac installation method resembles the Windows 8.1 installation procedure, as you will want to download the Fitbit Link program. Never fear, however, since it’s free and simple enough to get.
- First, visit the Fitbit UK installment page “how to set up fitbit charge 3”
- You might have to choose your operating system i.e., Mac, not PC. A .dmg file known as’FitbitConnect_mac_DATE_VERSION. Dmg’ ought to download. Open it when the download is finished. Two choices will appear. Pick’Install Fitbit Connect.kg’. From the ‘install Fitbit Connect’ window, which appears, hit Continue to advance through the installer.
- Finally you will be motivated to ‘Setup a New Fitbit Device’ — select this alternative.
- Obey the instructions that will lead you through developing a new Fitbit accounts and linking your tracker.
- If your Mac has Bluetooth, the installation will last. Otherwise, you will want to plug into the wireless sync dongle which came in the box with your tracker. Sad to say, the Fitbit Blaze does not include a dongle, so you might have to buy one on the Fitbit shop.
In case you have any problems or believe we have missed a significant bit of advice, let us know in the comments, and we will do our very best to give you a hand. Also, bear in mind that although the data in this article was correct at the time of writing, the installation procedure may change later on.
Related: Turn off Fitbit versa.